Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ninjatoes' papercraft models sizes!


A little while ago, I got an e-mail from enthustiastic papercrafter Jessie Taylor, who suggested that I add the assembled size of the paper models on my papercraft webpage for people who were thinking about building them!

Although the final, exact size also depends on what kind of paper you use for example (I always use ISO A4 paper so if you use US Letter paper your models will be a little bit smaller) or what your printer settings are (like different printer margins), I thought it was a good idea so I started measuring! ;o)

Many of my papercraft models aren't very big (under 30 cm, some a little bit bigger) but some of my papercraft models are quite a bit larger, like the King of Red Lions (48,5 cm x 18,5 cm x 46,5 cm) or the Star Trek "Rubicon" runabout (42,5 cm x 28,5 cm x 9,5 cm), and some are surprisingly small, like the "Going Merry" pirate boat from the anime series "One Piece" (only about 14 cm x 5,5 cm x 13,5 cm).

So it took me a while, but now you can find the (approximate) sizes of all of my models on my papercraft webpage!

Have fun building! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment