Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Papercraft LEGO Star Wars Luke Skywalker minifig WIP6!


And so the famous red Rebel Alliance logo goes on Luke helmet! ;o)

The first 3D work for Luke is pretty much finished, and now I'll start unfolding and test building the helmet.

It looks pretty detailed and difficult to build in Sketchup, and it's definitely going to be the trickest piece of papercraft LEGO Luke, but by planning ahead the unfolding already when making the 3D model, I hope I was able to make it a little bit easier.

And now it's time to find out! ;o)

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy you like my LEGO Star Wars Luke minifig! ;o)

      I made the 3D model as basis for a papercraft model which I finished some time ago, the parts and instructions for it are on my papercraft download page now: http://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/category/lego/

      Delete