Sunday, September 9, 2012

(NotQuite)OnThisDay (2008): Final Fantasy X-2 Gunner dressphere Yuna!


Whoops, another one I forgot for my On This Day series of old releases...!

This is my papercraft model of Yuna, from Final Fantasy X-2.

Although Yuna made her first appearance in Final Fantasy X as the somewhat introvert and insecure summoner destined to defeat Sin, in the sequel she has become much more outgoing and cheerful! (no doubt thanks to Rikku... ;o)

Just like the other FFX-2 girls Rikku and Paine, she gets a costume change with each new job class, but her default dressphere is that of a Gunner, and that's the paper model I made as you can see.

Download the parts and instructions to build your own papercraft FFX-2 Yuna (+lots more! ;o) from my free papercraft webpage:
Have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment